Well this is one of my best snacks yet
I am not a big fan of lemon flavoured desserts but I was completely sold on this one
Super easy to make – took me about 10 minutes and you can eat them straight away, or let them cool and harden a bit in the fridge or heat them in the oven! endless possibilities!
Recipe: Lemon/coconut Delights
Make 16 large balls.
Dry: 1 cup almond flour 1.5 cup coconut flour 1.5 cup coconut flakes pinch of salt Wet: 6tbsp maple syrup or acacia honey (prefer honey as it is better for you health wise) 4 tbsp lemon juice 1 tsp lemon zest 2 tsp vanilla essence 1/4 cup coconut oil
1. Combine the wet (EXCEPT coconut oil) and dry ingredients in separate bowls
2. Use a mixer to mix the dry ingredients and slowly add in the wet as you stir
3. Melt the coconut oil in microwave or in a pan
4. Add to the mixture
5. The mixture will be quite grainy….it wont form a ball or anything
6. Use your hands to make ball shaped
7. Eat, put in fridge to harden a bit or put in oven on a low heat for 10 minutes
I had no choice….they were eaten almost immediately…..